Medical Coverage for less than a cup of coffee per day.
WHY BIANCO PRIMARY CARE? A BETTER LEVEL OF HEALTH CARE THAT’S AFFORDABLE
Bianco Primary Care takes a personalized whole-person approach to health. By providing patients with the personal attention they deserve, getting to know them, and taking the time to understand their medical history, we can tailor treatments to the individual’s needs. And at an affordable price.
Beyond personalized primary medical care, nutrition and fitness play an important role in attaining and maintaining health. Proper nutrition and fitness can help you avoid or mitigate the effects diabetes, inflammation, weight gain, high blood pressure and more. Bianco Primary Care offers patients affordable health add-on packages with our certified in-house nutritionist and fitness expert. These add-on packages provide for a health care team to help you maintain optimal health.
In addition, we can help you navigate the health care system beyond primary medical care, including specialists, procedures, and with our partnership with Liberty Direct help you save money and escape the traditional 3rd party insurance business model.
PRIMARY CARE PLAN INCLUDES:
Cost: See Payment Plans Below
- Same or next-day appointments, when you need them
- Extended and unhurried visits
- Annual executive physical (Including comprehensive medical history & physical exam, advanced health maintenance lab work, and 12 lead EKG)
- 24/7 access to online medical records (Including electronic communication with physicians and staff)
- Quick response from physician or support staff by phone
- Help you navigate a complex healthcare system
- Support staff assists in scheduling specialist visits and directly communicates with specialists for consults
- Nutrition counseling
- Allergy testing and food sensitivity testing (Additional Fee)
- Excellent Internal Medicine services (Including disease prevention and optimum disease management with Osteopathic exam and treatment as necessary)
- Cognizant of financial concerns and help you get the most out of your healthcare dollars
Health Plus Add-On:
Cost:$20 per month
Includes two 30 minute nutrition sessions per year designed to be scheduled around your semi-annual blood work. Our certified nutritionist will provide recommendations coordinated with your doctor and based on blood work results.
Health Pro Add-On:
Cost:$40 per month
Includes four 30 minute nutrition sessions per year spaced out quarterly. Our certified nutritionist will discuss your habits and provide recommendations coordinated with your doctor and based on blood work results. As well as discuss effective ways to help you achieve and maintain your health and wellness goals.
For non-member or separate individualized nutrition plans, Click Here.
PRIMARY CARE PAYMENT PLANS
(Payments can be made monthly or once a year) All payment plans include the services in the Bianco Primary Care | Service Package (Listed above)
*Dependent children price with parent membership. All monthly plans must be paid by direct debit from a check, credit or debit card.
Ready To Get Started? Select your plan below to enroll.